Custom Manufactured Filters
Provide us with a sample of your current filter, or your sketch and measurements, and we will accurately duplicate it using the highest quality Filter Cloth available. All manufacturing of our custom filters is done right here in our Farmingdale, Monmouth County, New Jersey facility. No outsourcing! Our custom-made filters are consistent, dependable and cost effective.
- Highest Quality Filter Cloth
- Superior "Lock-Stitch" Seams
- Heat-Sealed Fabric Edges
- Large Inventory of Fabric Styles
- Technical Support
- Full Service Repair Program
- Lint-Free Cloth, Traceability to Original Batch
- Triple-Layered, Reinforced Construction
- Quality Control – Each Product Fully Inspected
- Labeling to Reduce Cross-Contamination
We can provide any type of binding or fastening you need; drawcord, elastic, spring, Velcro®, zippers etc. are used according to your specifications.
Latex edging can be applied to Plate & Frame Press cloth filters to ensure the seal and improve your process.